US President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he would have resumed strikes on Iran within an hour had he not postponed them earlier in the week at the request of regional allies, as Tehran revealed …

President Donald Trump says he is holding off on a military strike on Iran planned for Tuesday because “serious negotiations” are underway.

US president says he halted attack after Gulf leaders urged restraint, but warns military remains ready for large-scale assault

WASHINGTON -- US President Donald Trump said Tuesday the United States may strike Iran again, claiming he was only an hour away from deciding on an attack before postponing it at…