Case reopened last year after new witness came forward; alleged attacker died in 2020, leaving prosecutors unable to bring charges
See more Times of Israel on Google - add us as a
Preferred Source
MUNICH, Germany — German investigators said Thursday they had identified a far-right suspect who allegedly carried out a notorious 1970 arson attack on a Jewish center in Munich that killed seven Holocaust survivors.
The suspect — a German national who was 25 at the time of the attack, and died in 2020 — was identified after officials reopened the case last year when a witness came forward with new evidence, police and prosecutors in Munich said.










