German investigators identify far-right suspect in deadly 1970 antisemitic attack
August 20, 2026 07:28
MUNICH: German investigators said Thursday they had identified a far-right suspect who allegedly carried out a notorious 1970 arson attack on a Jewish centre in Munich that killed seven Holocaust survivors.The suspect -- a man who was 25 at the time of the attack, but passed away in 2020 -- was identified after the case was reopened last year when a witness came forward with new evidence, police and prosecutors in Munich said.










