Two people have been arrested on the southern island of Crete for allegedly allowing an under-age boy get so drunk at a traditional festival that he required hospital treatment, police said Tuesday.

It was the second incident of the kind in as many days.

A police statement said the two women – the child’s legal guardian and the festival organiser – were taken into custody Monday and charged with causing bodily harm and breaking laws on minors’ access to alcohol. The boy had been taken to the hospital in the town of Aghios Nikolaos following Sunday’s festival in the Siteia region of eastern Crete

Another teenager had required treatment at the same hospital Saturday after drinking too much at a festival. On Monday, police arrested the 15-year-old’s father and the organiser of the event.

People under 18 are not allowed to drink alcohol, and there has been a series of arrests all over Greece of people accused of serving drinks to minors in bars or clubs.