Thus, the US leader commented on the possibility of resuming US strikes

WASHINGTON: President Donald Trump said he is holding off on a military strike on Iran planned for Tuesday because “serious negotiations” are underway. Trump made the announcement…

US President Donald Trump on Monday confirmed that the United States had been preparing to launch a military attack on Iran on Tuesday, but said he had decided to halt the…

WASHINGTON -- US President Donald Trump said Tuesday the United States may strike Iran again, claiming he was only an hour away from deciding on an attack before postponing it at…

The US president said that he is not sure

President Donald Trump on Tuesday continued to apply pressure on the Iranian regime, previewing the possibility of "another big hit."