WHO DID IT? Marine soldiers detailed in the Senate keep their distance from the source of the gunshots that rang out on its second-floor hallway on Wednesday night, May 13, 2026. (Photo from NIÑO

CCTV footage from the Senate so far only shows the tail end of the security forces that confronted the NBI, says acting Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Mao Aplasca

Senate Office of the Sergeant-at-Arms personnel block reporters and other individuals inside the Senate building in Pasay City on Wednesday night after gunshots rang out.…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em4oGEqnBdU MANILA, Philippines — The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)’s Organized and Transnational Crimes Division (OTCD) released video…

An armed Senate security guard stands at the entrance to the Senate building on May 13, 2026 after gunshots were heard inside the building. (AFP) MANILA, Philippines — There…

Ombudsman Jesus Crispin Remulla on Saturday said the Senate refused to accept the subpoena issued for the CCTV footage of the shooting incident on Wednesday.

WHO DID IT? Marine soldiers detailed in the Senate keep their distance from the source of the gunshots that rang out on its second-floor hallway on Wednesday night, May 13, 2026.…

National Bureau of Investigation agents are seen in a video of the shooting incident with the Senate Office of the Sergeant-at-Arms on Wednesday, May 13, 2026. — Screengrab from…