By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.
MANILA, Philippines — The Philippine National Police (PNP) found leads on the figures behind the five caskets containing an anti-China message spread across Metro Manila last week.
In a press briefing in Camp Crame on Tuesday, PNP public information chief Col. Allen Rae Co said the National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) continued to investigate the supposedly abandoned caskets.
“Mayroon nang mga leads,” Co said without expounding.
(There are leads.)






