The interim ceasefire agreement was signed last month

Renewed hostilities between the US and Iran have also heightened safety and security concerns around the Strait of Hormuz.

The president said peace talks can continue but are a ‘waste of time’ as the flareup threatens to overshadow the NATO summit. Follow here for the latest.

Trump declares US-Iran ceasefire and MOU effectively over. Diplomatic meeting by July 31 at 55% YES.

President Trump stated the Iran memorandum of understanding is now over. He also expressed his unhappiness with NATO regarding Greenland and Iran. Trump indicated he does not wish…

Trump says ceasefire with Iran 'is over'

US forces hit more than 80 Iranian targets in overnight strikes.