Uganda said on Saturday that three new Ebola cases had been confirmed there, taking the total of confirmed cases to five. The new cases include a Ugandan driver who transported the country’s first confirmed case as well as a health worker who was exposed to the virus while taking care of the same person, the Health Ministry said in a statement. A Congolese woman was the third new case.

The agency said insecurity, population movement and operational constraints were complicating surveillance and contact tracing efforts, particularly in eastern DRC, where most…

Uganda on Thursday suspended all public transport to the Democratic Republic of Congo, where a deadly Ebola outbreak was spreading.