US president says new offensive could happen within days if no agreement is reached with Tehran

WASHINGTON: President Donald Trump said he is holding off on a military strike on Iran planned for Tuesday because “serious negotiations” are underway. Trump made the announcement…

US President Donald Trump on Monday confirmed that the United States had been preparing to launch a military attack on Iran on Tuesday, but said he had decided to halt the…

US president Donald Trump said the United States was just an hour away from launching a fresh military strike on Iran, with naval warships armed and ready, before a possible…

The US president said that he is not sure