Follow the latest news on the major headlines of the day.
The president wrote on social media that he was prepared to attack Iran but was persuaded not to by the United States’s Gulf allies.
President Donald Trump says he is holding off on a military strike on Iran planned for Tuesday because “serious negotiations” are underway.
President Donald Trump said he is calling off a plan to attack Iran on Tuesday after the heads of three regional powers in the Middle East asked him to "hold off."
US president says he halted attack after Gulf leaders urged restraint, but warns military remains ready for large-scale assault
U.S. President Donald Trump said Monday he is holding off on a planned military strike against Iran scheduled for Tuesday because 'serious negotiations'...
El presidente de EEUU dice que "actualmente se están llevando a cabo negociaciones serias"
WASHINGTON: President Donald Trump said he is holding off on a military strike on Iran planned for Tuesday because “serious negotiations” are underway. Trump made the announcement…
President Donald Trump said he is holding off on a military strike on Iran planned for Tuesday because “serious negotiations” are underway.
ALBAWABA- Donald Trump has postponed a planned US military strike on Iran, originally scheduled for Tuesday, following urgent appeals from Gulf leaders,
US President Donald Trump said that he has scrapped plans to resume attacks on Iran scheduled for Tuesday after requests from the leaders of Saudi Arabia,
Donald Trump has revealed he aborted a 'full scale' attack on Iran at the eleventh hour, standing down US forces only after Middle Eastern leaders personally intervened.
President Donald Trump said Monday that he will “hold off” on a Tuesday plan to attack Iran, citing a request from the leaders of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates…
US President Donald Trump says an attack on Iran that was "scheduled for tomorrow" has been postponed at the request of gulf state leaders.
President Donald Trump has called off new strikes on Iran scheduled for Tuesday due to requests from Saudi and Emirati leaders.
U.S. President Donald Trump said he is holding off on a military strike on Iran planned for Tuesday because "serious negotiations" are underway. Trump's announcement in a social…
US President Donald Trump on Monday confirmed that the United States had been preparing to launch a military attack on Iran on Tuesday, but said he had decided to halt the…
US President Donald Trump said he was postponing a planned attack on Iran scheduled for Tuesday at the request of Gulf leaders amid "serious negotiations" with Tehran.
President Trump said he received a request from the leaders of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
President Donald Trump said on May 18 that the U.S. has postponed a military strike against Iran planned for May 19 after direct appeals from the leaders of Qatar, Saudi Arabia,…