By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.
MANILA, Philippines — A final decision on the proposed changes to the schedule of Senate sessions and the impeachment trial has yet to be reached.
While Senate President Sherwin Gatchalian said in a radio interview on Friday that there was already a consensus on the proposal to swap the schedule of plenary sessions and the impeachment trial, he said no changes in the schedule are to be expected in the coming week.
“Most likely, next next week,” he told the Inquirer in a message.
Senate President Pro Tempore Vicente “Tito” Sotto III also said no decision had been agreed upon.






