By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.
MANILA, Philippines — The father of the alleged perpetrator of the fatal Ateneo de Zamboanga University (AdZU) Junior High School shooting is cooperative and appears to have no culpability so far, Interior Secretary Jonvic Remulla said on Thursday.
Two were killed in the incident, particularly a Grade 10 student and the alleged Grade 8 shooter who turned the gun on himself.
READ: Ateneo de Zamboanga shooting: 2 students dead
Remulla said the shooter “acted alone” with no conspirators and active groups that planned it with him, and “there was no family influence that made him do the unthinkable.”









