Trump Considering More Strikes On Iran After Peace Talks Stall: ReportsPresident Donald Trump is reportedly considering launching new strikes against Iran as he has become increasingly frustrated about peace negotiations, sources told Axios and CBS News. Trump reportedly held a Friday meeting with his senior national security team as he weighed options if negotiations fail. Just hours later, the White House announced a change in Trump's schedule: He would return to Washington, D.C. on Friday evening rather than stay at his Bedminster Golf Club in New Jersey. Trump on Friday also announced he would miss the wedding of his son, Donald Trump Jr., due to "circumstances pertaining to Government, and my love for the United States of America.""I feel it is important for me to remain in Washington, D.C., at the White House during this important period of time," he wrote.Latest Live UpdatesTrump Is Still Fuming About Colbert On Social MediaPresident Donald Trump still had Stephen Colbert on his mind Friday evening, even after going on a Truth Social victory lap over the ending of “The Late Show." In an AI-generated video posted to his website, Trump can be seen putting Colbert in a trash can before breaking into a dance while "YMCA" plays. The post came roughly 17 hours after the president made a middle-of-the-night victory lap for bumping the popular Colbert from late night television. “Colbert is finally finished at CBS,” Trump wrote after the conclusion of Colbert's final show. “Amazing that he lasted so long! No talent, no ratings, no life. He was like a dead person.”Trump still had more to say on Friday morning, when he wrote: "Stephen Colbert’s firing from CBS was the “Beginning of the End” for untalented, nasty, highly overpaid, not funny, and very poorly rated Late Night Television Hosts. Others, of even less talent, to soon follow. May they all Rest in Peace!"Read more about Trump's embarrassing victory lap.Ilhan Omar Endorses Saikat Chakrabarti In California House Race To Replace Nancy PelosiRep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) endorsed Saikat Chakrabarti in the race to win retiring Speaker emerita Nancy Pelosi's California seat on Friday.“I’ve known Saikat for years and know he has the integrity, courage, and principles this moment demands," Omar said. "He will fight for Medicare for All, getting big money out of politics, and fundamentally changing the system. He’s the only candidate in this race not beholden to corporations, the Israel lobby, or careerism. I look forward to working with him in Congress.”Omar is the second member of "The Squad" to endorse Chakrabarti, the former campaign manager and chief of staff for Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.). The tech millionaire nabbed an endorsement from Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) earlier this week.“Honored to earn Rep. Ilhan Omar’s endorsement,” Chakrabarti said in a statement. “I first met her at a time when Trump was attacking her personally on a daily basis, and even then, I never saw her flinch once — Rep. Omar is fearless. She has the determination and resolve to fight for what is right against the greatest of odds, and she has taken huge personal risks in doing so."Ocasio-Cortez hasn't weighed in on the race. Pelosi, meanwhile, endorsed San Francisco lawmaker Connie Chan last week.Chakrabarti and Chan are considered progressives. Polls show them roughly tied and competing for second place in the primary against California state Sen. Scott Wiener. The top two finishers will go on to compete in a November primary.Top Maryland Dem Says State Will Now Redraw Districts To Eliminate Lone Republican Seat: NYTMaryland Democrats now seem poised to redraw the state's political maps in time for the next presidential election after months of disagreements, The New York Times reported Friday.Bill Ferguson, president of the Maryland Senate, previously said he was opposed to redrawing the state's map. He said he changed his mind, however, after the Supreme Court took a hatchet to the Voting Rights Act. “Now, the rules have changed,” Ferguson said in a statement to The New York Times. “The Supreme Court gutted the Voting Rights Act, and Southern legislatures are already using that ruling to wipe out minority districts. Maryland must respond as the ground shifts under us.”Ferguson said he hopes to convene the Maryland General Assembly after the June 23 primary and draft a ballot initiative to go before voters in November that would alter the state's constitution. Trump Claims ‘A Lot Of People’ Don’t Know There Is A 'B' In 'Dumb'President Donald Trump overexplained his new nickname for Democrats — “Dumocrats” — during his Friday remarks at a New York community college meant to whip up support for Rep. Mike Lawler (R-N.Y.).The idea apparently came to him as he watched House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) speak.“And I said, ‘He’s a dumb guy. Wait a minute — he’s a Dumocrat. That’s how I got the name!” the president said.He didn’t stop there.“You take the ‘E’ out, you don’t use the ‘B’ — a lot of people don’t know ‘dumb’ has a ‘B’ in it, actually — but you don’t need it. You discard the ‘B.’ But you take the ‘E’ out, and you replace it with a ‘U,’” he said.He added: “They are Dumacrats. You know why? Because they’re dumb." Protesters Repeatedly Interrupt Trump Rally For Rep. Mike LawlerPresident Donald Trump’s rally for Rep. Mike Lawler (R-N.Y.) in Suffern, New York, has been interrupted by protesters in three separate incidents.One demonstrator appears to have gotten inside the press pen and was escorted out after loudly and repeatedly booing the president.Another briefly held up a yellow sign before they were immediately swarmed by police, though the sign itself was unintelligible.A third interrupted Trump as he was on an extended and wildly improbable rant about transgender people, claiming that a trans swimmer gave another swimmer “wind burn” because they swam so fast.Trump, as he’s long been accustomed to doing, encouraged the protesters all be dealt with violently, doing so in a wink-and-a-nod fashion.“To [protest] in this crowd is not a good thing. You don’t want to do it in Trump crowds,” he said.“I used to have a lot of that. The first couple of months I’d have people screaming, and they learned it’s just not a good thing to do. It’s sorta dangerous,” he added, chuckling to himself.Donald Trump Jr., Bettina Anderson Already Wed In Palm Beach This Week: ReportDonald Trump Jr., the president's eldest son, and Palm Beach socialite Bettina Anderson were married this week in West Palm Beach, Florida, The New York Times reported. According to Palm Beach County marriage records, the couple were married Thursday at the home of real estate attorney Brad McPherson, who officiated the ceremony and has previously worked for the Trump family. The couple is set to celebrate their marriage in an intimate ceremony on a small island in the Bahamas, sources told CNN.President Donald Trump said Friday he would not be able to attend the wedding due to "circumstances pertaining to Government, and my love for the United States of America," he wrote in a Truth Social post. New Lawsuit Aims To Block Creation Of 'Illegal' $1.7B Slush FundThe City of New Haven and the National Abortion Federation are among the plaintiffs who filed a federal lawsuit Friday aimed at blocking the Trump administration's new $1.7 billion "anti-weaponization fund." The lawsuit alleges the new fund was created to solely benefit those who claim to have been targeted by Democrat administrations, while excluding those who have been threatened by the Trump administration. Also among the plaintiffs is former Assistant U.S. Attorney Andrew Floyd, a Jan. 6 prosecutor who was fired from the Justice Department under Pam Bondi. The lawsuit also argues the creation of the fund is unlawful and violates several core constitutional requirements while incentivizing illegal behavior. "The unlawfulness that has imbued the Anti-Weaponization Fund from its inception requires that it be wholly dismantled," the lawsuit reads.Senator Who Met With Maryland Man Deported To El Salvador Praises Judge's Dismissal Of ChargesA judge dismissed a human smuggling case against Kilmar Abrego Garcia, a Maryland man who was wrongfully deported to El Salvador last year.Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.), who flew to El Salvador to meet with Garcia while he was deported, celebrated the move in a statement Friday.“Today, a federal judge made clear what we have long known: the Department of Justice was engaged in a vindictive prosecution against Kilmar Abrego Garcia," he said. "As the judge stated, this was a blatant 'abuse of prosecutorial power' – one that should disturb all Americans. This decision is a strong repudiation of Trump’s lawless DOJ and a win for the Constitutional rights of everyone in our nation.”Read more about the dismissal of Garcia's human smuggling charges here:WATCH: Don's Plunging PollsThe president didn’t fare well in his latest performance review.Trump To Miss Son's Wedding This WeekendPresident Donald Trump will miss his son's wedding this weekend as he will remain at the White House "during this important period of time," Trump wrote on Truth Social.The White House sent an updated schedule Friday showing the president will stay in D.C. A previously sent schedule had him staying in Bedminster, New Jersey, beginning Friday evening. Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., is marrying Palm Beach socialite Bettina Anderson.The couple is set to wed this weekend in an intimate ceremony on a small island in the Bahamas, sources told CNN. See All Updates