The Trump administration is weighing the possibility of renewed military action against Iran while negotiations toward a new agreement continue, according to a report on Friday.
CBS News reported that no final decision had been made by Friday, but preparations for possible action were continuing within the U.S. government and military.
The report said President Donald Trump canceled plans to spend the Memorial Day weekend at his golf club in New Jersey and instead planned to return to the White House due to what he described as "circumstances pertaining to Government."
Several U.S. military and intelligence personnel also reportedly changed or canceled holiday plans as officials prepared for the possibility of renewed conflict.
The report said defense officials have been reviewing personnel recall lists at overseas bases, while troop rotations continue across the Middle East amid fears of possible retaliation from Iran.










