Published on
22/05/2026 - 14:07 GMT+2
Police in the United Kingdom investigating former prince Andrew said on Friday that they are also open to probing a claim of sexual misconduct against King Charles' brother.
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, the second of the late queen Elizabeth's three sons, was arrested in mid-February after new revelations stemming from his ties to the late US sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
Detectives at Thames Valley Police said they had been in touch with the lawyer of a potential victim following reports a woman was brought to Windsor, west of London, where Andrew was a resident on the royal family's estate, in 2010 "for sexual purposes."












