The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has released 279 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination results previously withheld for further investigation over alleged examination malpractice.

The board said the latest release followed ongoing reviews of suspected malpractice cases recorded during the conduct of the 2026 UTME nationwide.

In a statement issued on Thursday by its Public Communication Advisor, Fabian Benjamin, JAMB said the newly released results were part of earlier batches subjected to scrutiny, in addition to results already cleared and published after preliminary investigations.

“The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has released 279 results from those previously held for further investigation. This is in addition to the results earlier released by the Board,” the statement read.

According to the board, some results were cancelled after investigations confirmed examination malpractice, while others were cleared following findings that no prima facie case existed against the affected candidates. Related News No release yet of abducted Oyo pupils, teachers — Makinde’s aide 2027: Vote for restructuring, Anyaoku tells Nigerians Presidency: No plot to rename Nigeria, abolish Sharia