May 21, 2026

The Board said the decision follows ongoing probes into suspected cases of examination malpractice across various centres, noting that the latest release is in addition to earlier batches of results already made public.

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released 279 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results that were previously withheld for further investigation.

The Board said the decision follows ongoing probes into suspected cases of examination malpractice across various centres, noting that the latest release is in addition to earlier batches of results already made public.

In a statement issued by the Board, and signed by its Public Communication Advisor, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, JAMB explained that while some results were cancelled due to confirmed cases of malpractice, others were cleared after investigations found no evidence against the affected candidates.