The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has released 279 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results that were previously withheld for further investigation into suspected examination malpractices.
The board disclosed this in a statement issued by its Public Communication Advisor, Fabian Benjamin, on Thursday in Abuja.
Mr Benjamin said the released results were in addition to those earlier made public.
According to him, the decision followed ongoing investigations into suspected examination malpractice.
He said while some results had been cancelled after evidence of malpractice was established, others were released after the board found no prima facie case against the affected candidates.










