Cate Blanchett and Selena Gomez are set to star in “The Brutalist” director Brady Corbet‘s next film alongside Michael Fassbender.

During a masterclass at Cannes Film Festival on Sunday, Blanchett let slip that she’s “about to work with Brady Corbet on a film.” Variety has confirmed that she has indeed been cast in the Oscar-nominated helmer’s next feature, with Gomez also starring in addition to Fassbender. The InSneider had previously reported Gomez’s casting.

Plot details of the film — which is rumored to be titled “The Origin of the World” — remain shrouded in secrecy, though Corbet has said in interviews that he was looking to make an “X-rated” feature set in the ’70s. “The film spans from the 19th century into the present day — it’s just predominantly focused on the ’70s. The film is really, really genre-defying,” he told the Hollywood Reporter. It’s also reportedly being shot using very rare eight-perf 65mm cameras.

Andrew Morrison is producing the next Corbet project for his Kaplan Morrison production banner.

Reps for Blanchett and Gomez did not immediately respond to Variety‘s request for comment.