Multiple people had been injured on Universal Orlando's new 62mph rollercoaster before Kevin Rodriguez Zavala died on the ride earlier this month, it has been claimed.Famed civil rights attorney Ben Crump announced on Tuesday that his office and Zavala's family have received several messages from people who rode the Stardust Racers coaster since Universal's Epic Universe opened in May, who say they, too, suffered from injuries in the aftermath.One woman even reached out to Zavala's family via an online fundraiser and told how she suffered spine and neck injuries soon after the ride opened, Crump said at a news conference in Orlando.Another woman sued Universal last week, saying she suffered injuries on the coaster - which hurtles along 5,000ft of track at up to 62mph and heights of 133ft.The suit was settled on Friday for undisclosed terms and was voluntarily dismissed, Florida Politics reports.But Crump declared on Tuesday, 'they won't be able to silence everybody' as he questioned what actions theme park officials took after they received the injury reports.'We believe there were warning signs that there was something wrong with the design of this ride, and that they tried to blame the victims,' the lawyer said at a news conference, noting that not all of the complainants had preexisting disabilities.'They didn't want to say "Well maybe we have to go back and critically assess this ride and the design of this ride,"' he claimed. Kevin Rodriguez Zavala, 32, died while riding Universal Orlando's new 62mph rollercoaster on September 17 Civil rights attorney Ben Crump claimed on Tuesday that multiple others who rode the Stardust Racers coaster also suffered from injuriesThe woman who had filed the lawsuit against the theme park, Sandi Streets, 49, had claimed the rollercoaster only provided a hip restraint which left her upper body to be flung around when she visited the new theme park on April 30 - weeks before it opened to the general public.She alleged in the suit that her head 'shook violently and slammed into her seat's headrest throughout the duration of the ride.' The motion caused permanent injuries to her neck that soon led to severe headaches and neck pain that persisted even after medical treatment, the lawsuit alleges.'[Streets] suffered severe and permanent bodily injuries, pain and suffering, disability, physical impairment, mental anguish,' it claimed.Streets also suffered financial damages from hospitalization, medical and nursing care and treatment, and past and future loss of earnings, the suit said.At the news conference on Tuesday, Crump revealed that Zavala suffered a similar fate, which ultimately led to his death.He said that his team of investigators found that the 32-year-old had hit his head repeatedly on the coaster's metal bar starting on the first dip of the ride, and remained unconscious for the remainder.Crump also said witnesses noticed there was blood, and part of a seat covering was detached and hanging off the seat where Zavala was strapped in. Sandi Streets, 49, claimed in a lawsuit she got such bad whiplash from the Stardust Racer ride at Epic Universe in Orlando that she lives in constant pain The rollercoaster hurtles along 5,000ft of track at up to 62mph and heights of 133ft 'All we want is answers regarding my son's death,' Zavala's mother, Ana, said through an interpreter. 'We want these answers so we can be able to honor him. We want these answers so we can have some peace.'It is extremely difficult losing a son, and we do not wish this pain on anyone,' she continued.The family and Crump have denied that Zavala's death was related to the spinal disability he had from birth, even though Universal Orlando's safety guide shows that Stardust Racers is 'not for guests with back, neck [injuries] or similar physical conditions.'You should be able to independently: maintain an upright position, support your torso, neck, and head while absorbing sudden and dramatic movements, and brace your body with at least one natural upper extremity,' reads a warning on the theme park's website.But Crump argued on Tuesday: 'If they believed that disabled people should not be on this rollercoaster then why would you assist him in getting on the rollercoaster? 'Now you can't justify this by trying to blame the victim.' Universal President and COO Karen Irwin has previously stated in a memo to staff members that the ride functioned as intended during the incident.'Our internal findings to date confirm that the ride systems functioned as intended, equipment was intact at the ride’s start, throughout the duration of the ride and upon the ride vehicle’s return to the station, and our Team Members followed procedures,' she wrote. Investigators with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services said their findings align with that of the theme park. Zavala's family and their attorneys have denied that his death was a result of a spinal disability he has had since birth His mother, Ana, became emotional as she spoke about the tragedy on TuesdayStill, the family's attorneys said they are working with Universal to inspect the coaster and are still waiting to get surveillance footage from the ride.'We and our experts are going to look at everything, from the design to materials on the seat,' Paul Grinke, a managing attorney at Ben Crump Law, vowed.The law firm is also now calling for greater oversight of large corporations like Universal and Disney.Under Florida law, the state's two largest theme parks are exempt from safety inspections, unlike smaller venues and fairs.They instead conduct their own inspections and have their own protocols, but must report any injury or death.Since Epic Universe opened in May, state records show that there have been three reports made about the rides.In May, a 63-year-old man with preexisting conditions experienced dizziness and an 'altered state of consciousness' and a 47-year-old woman with preexisting conditions had a 'visual disturbance' and numbness after going on Stardust Racers on separate days.A 32-year-old man also experienced chest pain after going on Hiccup's Wing Gliders ride, according to the state Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Since Epic Universe opened in May, state records show that there have been three reports made about the ridesThe Daily Mail has reached out to Universal Orlando for comment, but a spokesperson has previously said theme park officials were left 'devastated' by Zavala's death 'and extend our sincerest sympathies to the guest's loved ones.'We are fully committed to cooperating with this ongoing investigation,' the spokesperson said. In her memo to staffers, Irwin also noted that the ride will remain closed 'as we continue to work through a comprehensive review process in cooperation with the ride manufacturer of record. 'Safety is, and always will be, at the forefront of everything we do,' she said at the time.