Aug 21 : World number one Jannik Sinner has withdrawn from the U.S. Open due to a persistent right knee injury, the Italian said on Friday, depriving the season's final Grand Slam of one of its biggest contenders.The 24-year-old, who captured his fifth major title at Wimbledon last month, has not played since

The world No. 1 has been managing the injury since Wimbledon.

Aug 21 : World number one Jannik Sinner has withdrawn from the U.S. Open due to a persistent right knee injury, the Italian said on Friday, depriving the season's final Grand Slam…

World No. 1 men’s tennis player Jannik Sinner, who hasn't played since winning Wimbledon in July, will miss the US Open.

Last year’s runner-up has pulled out due to injury, after Carlos Alcaraz confirmed his comeback