Home
News
E-editions
Metro
Editorial
World number one Jannik Sinner confirmed on Friday he will not compete in the US Open because of a right knee injury.
Home
News
E-editions
Metro
Editorial

World No. 1 Jannik Sinner withdraws from the US Open 2026 due to a right knee injury, missing the final Grand Slam of the season.…

Jannik Sinner has withdrawn from the US Open with a knee injury, the world No. 1 announced on Friday.

Aug 21 : World number one Jannik Sinner has withdrawn from the U.S. Open due to a persistent right knee injury, the Italian said…

World No.1 Jannik Sinner withdraws from the 2026 US Open with a right knee injury, ending a dominant season and delaying his…

Sinner said despite working hard with his team and medical staff, the “difficult decision” had been made to rule him out of the…

Top-ranked Jannik Sinner withdrew from the U.S. Open on Friday because of a right knee injury

Sinner withdraws from US open due to knee injury