MADRID: Two migrants were rescued Tuesday after spending two weeks adrift in the Mediterranean while trying to reach Spain’s Balearic Islands, authorities said, adding they were searching for 17 others who survivors said had been aboard the boat. The two north African men were rescued at around 3:00 am (0100 GMT) about 13 nautical miles southwest of Mallorca, the Spanish government’s representative in the Balearic Islands said in a statement. Both were taken to hospital suffering from dehydration and malnutrition, the statement said.

Su 19 persone a bordo dell'imbarcazione ne sarebbero sopravvissute solo due, trasportate d'urgenza all'ospedale Palma di Maiorca con gravi sintomi di disidrataz

Se ha rescatado a dos personas de origen magrebí que han necesitado asistencia sanitaria, ya que presentaban signos de desnutrición y deshidratación