President Donald Trump said on Wednesday morning that he believes that the interim agreement reached with Iran last month is "over," following another exchange of fire.

Donald Trump said he simply doesn’t “want to deal with them anymore.”

Renewed hostilities between the US and Iran have also heightened safety and security concerns around the Strait of Hormuz.

President Trump stated the Iran memorandum of understanding is now over. He also expressed his unhappiness with NATO regarding Greenland and Iran. Trump indicated he does not wish…

US forces hit more than 80 Iranian targets in overnight strikes.