Trump’s renewed strike threats have exposed the fragility of the Iran cease-fire and the limits of diplomacy.

WASHINGTON: President Donald Trump said he is holding off on a military strike on Iran planned for Tuesday because “serious negotiations” are underway. Trump made the announcement…

US President Donald Trump said he was planning a major new assault on Iran on Tuesday, but held off as he saw hope for securing a so far elusive agreement to end the war.

US President says Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE asked for pause as negotiations with Tehran continue