The WHO voiced concern about the "scale and speed" of the latest Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

WHO said 80 suspected deaths, eight confirmed cases and 246 suspected cases had been reported so far in the Democratic Republic of Congo and Uganda.

The World Health Organization said the Ebola outbreak could be much larger than what is currently being detected and reported. It warned of health risks to other countries.

The Ebola disease, which the World Health Organization calls a severe, often fatal illness affecting humans and other primates, has claimed 130 lives as of May 19, according to…