TEHRAN: Iran said Monday it had responded to a new US proposal aimed at ending the war, adding that exchanges were continuing despite Iranian media reports describing Washington’s demands as excessive. Washington and Tehran have been swapping proposals in an effort to end the conflict which broke out on February 28. The two sides have held a single round of talks so far amid a fragile ceasefire in place since April 8.

TEHRAN: Iranian media on Sunday said the United States failed to make any concrete concessions in its response to Iran’s proposal for negotiations to end the war. Fars news agency…

Iran states the United States has not offered any real concessions in its latest response to Iran's peace proposal. The US reportedly demanded Iran operate only one nuclear site…