ROME: Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni said on Tuesday that she and two of her ministers had been reported to the International Criminal Court for alleged complicity in genocide in connection with Israel’s offensive in Gaza. Speaking in an interview with state television broadcaster RAI, Meloni said Defense Minister Guido Crosetto and Foreign Minister Antonio Tajani had been denounced, and “I think” also Roberto Cingolani, the head of defense group Leonardo. “I don’t believe there is another case like this in the world or in history,” Meloni said.

'Sinistra stia attenta a fomentare, la piazza può sfuggire di mano' (ANSA)

ROME: Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni said on Tuesday that she and two of her ministers had been reported to the International Criminal Court for alleged complicity in…