Iran on Saturday warned countries against joining the United States' campaign to isolate the Iranian economy.
"We declare to all countries... do not join the economic war waged by the United States," said Mohsen Rezaei, the head of Iran's Supreme National Security Council, on state television.
"Any country participating in the imposition of economic restrictions against us is considered an enemy," he added.
As the war nears its six-month anniversary, US President Donald Trump announced earlier this week what he called the "most crushing economic operation" against Tehran.
Should Trump "take action, our confrontation will be like an earthquake," said Rezaei.










