Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua (Image Via Getty)The long-awaited Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua fight is facing fresh uncertainty. Despite reports suggesting the heavyweight rivals have agreed terms for a November 20 showdown, the deal is reportedly not yet ready to be announced.The proposed fight has already become one of boxing’s longest-running stories. Now, with Madison Square Garden being discussed as a possible venue, disagreements over where the bout should happen are adding another twist. Fury’s manager Spencer Brown has admitted that progress has stalled and warned that fans could eventually lose interest.Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua fight risks losing fans as venue dispute delays announcementFor more than a decade, Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua have been linked with a fight that many boxing fans once believed was inevitable. Yet, despite both men becoming world heavyweight champions, the matchup has never taken place.Now, the fight appears closer than ever. But it is once again running into problems.Netflix and Saudi boxing powerbroker Turki Alalshikh are reportedly pushing for the bout to be staged at Madison Square Garden in New York. The venue would provide a huge global stage for one of boxing’s biggest domestic rivalries.However, Joshua’s team is understood to be resisting that option.According to reports, Joshua’s contract for the fight requires the event to take place in the UK. That could create a major obstacle if the organisers remain determined to take the fight to New York.Wembley Stadium had been considered the preferred destination for the fight. It would have given the event a strong British identity and allowed both heavyweights to headline a massive homecoming.But that plan now appears to be losing momentum.Fury’s manager Spencer Brown has openly admitted that he is becoming concerned about the lack of progress.He told Sky Sports, “There’s reasons you could think that. If you’d asked me a week ago, I’d have said no. But now it’s a little bit concerning that things haven’t progressed down the line. We need to get this fight on.”Brown’s frustration is understandable. The Fury-Joshua rivalry has been discussed for years. Each failed negotiation has pushed fans to wait even longer.Fans react as Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua faces uncertainty Fans couldn't keep calm as the fight now faces uncertainty. One fan wrote, “He is mental if he is. Who the hell backs out a fight for that much money.” Another one wrote, “AJ has always avoided Fury so why do you think he will fight him now”, while one user wrote, “Who cares they are washed AJ more than fury i do not blame him better to walk away”.One fan commented, “Good on AJ. We want the fight in the UK, not the US.” While another fan commented, “Good hope it doesn’t happen”.There is now a fear that the constant delays could damage the appeal of the matchup.Netflix has seemingly added pressure by airing a trailer for the potential fight during WWE Monday Night Raw.The streaming giant and Alalshikh reportedly want an announcement soon. But Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn has poured cold water on claims that the fight is close to being confirmed.“There’s absolutely nothing imminent at all regarding an announcement. Unless there’s an announcement without our approval which would not be a good idea”, he said.That leaves boxing fans in familiar territory.The fight everyone wants may finally be within reach. Yet another disagreement could still prevent Fury and Joshua from sharing the ring.