James Murdoch Buys New York Magazine And More From Vox Media For Over $300 MillionJames Murdoch, son of media magnate Rupert Murdoch, is buying roughly half of Vox Media for more than $300 million, The New York Times reported, marking another major addition to the family's media empire and influence over the American media landscape.The deal includes Vox Media’s podcast network, Vox.com and New York magazine, a publication previously owned by his father.The New York Times reported that James Murdoch, 53, emphasized that he was not looking to acquire a “daily news business” but rather wanted “longer-form, thoughtful journalism that can really speak to the culture.”“We want to create platforms where really amazing, talented people can come and do the best work of their lives," he said in an interview on Tuesday. Latest Live UpdatesTrump May Sign AI Executive Order On Thursday: ReportsPresident Donald Trump may sign a new executive order on AI oversight as soon as Thursday, CNN and Reuters reported, citing anonymous sources familiar with the matter. As part of the order, AI companies would voluntarily allow the U.S. government to review advanced models before their release, enabling officials to screen for potential security risks. Trump is set to sign an executive order at 3:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, according to a schedule the White House shared with the press. That schedule did not specify the content of the order. The White House declined to comment for CNN’s story, while a spokesperson told Reuters that discussion of AI policy details was "speculation."Read more at CNN: Photo Of The Day: Ebola Cases, Deaths Continue To ClimbA woman cries as Red Cross workers carry the coffin of a person who died of Ebola at a health center in Rwampara, Congo, on Wednesday.WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said 51 cases have been confirmed in Congo’s northern provinces of Ituri and North Kivu. To date, there are 139 suspected deaths and almost 600 suspected cases, The Associated Press reported.But “the scale of the epidemic is much larger,” he said.UN Votes To Support Strong Action On Climate Change, Including ReparationsThe U.N. General Assembly voted overwhelmingly Wednesday to support strong action to limit climate change despite recent diplomatic efforts by the United States to have the measure withdrawn.The 193-member world body approved a nonbinding resolution endorsing the landmark advisory opinion by the U.N.’s top court last July that called failure by countries to protect the planet from climate change a violation of international law.Read more from The Associated Press:Blanche Now Claims DOJ Will Factor In Police Assaults When Making Slush Fund PayoutsAfter refusing to answer a question about the matter Tuesday, acting Attorney General Todd Blanche said Wednesday that the actions of rioters who injured federal officers while storming the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, will be considered when deciding whether they receive taxpayer dollars as part of the Trump administration's $1.7 billion "anti-weaponization fund." "One of the factors the commissioners have to consider is what the claimant did," Blanche told CNN's Paula Reid. "The claimant would have to say, 'I assaulted a cop and I want money.'"Members of the commission determining payouts have yet to be announced. “Whether the commissioners will give that person money – that claimant – it’s up to them. But that’s one of the factors they have to consider,” Blanche continued.At a Senate hearing just a day earlier, Blanche declined to say whether the money from the fund would be paid out to Jan. 6 rioters who'd been convicted for assaulting officers.“There’s no limitation on the claims,” he said.Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.) said earlier Wednesday he plans to introduce an amendment that would bar child sex offenders and criminals who assaulted police officers from receiving any money from the fund. Vanessa Trump, Ex-Wife Of Don. Jr, Announces Breast Cancer DiagnosisVanessa Trump, the ex-wife of President Donald Trump's eldest son Donald Trump Jr., announced via Instagram on Wednesday that she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. “I’ve recently been diagnosed with breast cancer,” she wrote. “While this isn’t news anyone expects, I’m working closely with my medical team on a treatment plan."She added that she is “staying focused and hopeful while surrounded by the love and support of my family, my kids, and those closest to me.”“I kindly ask for privacy as l focus on my health and recovery," she wrote, thanking people for their "kindness and support."Despite the pair divorcing in 2018 after 13 years of marriage, she has appeared at several public events with the couples' five children in recent years. She is currently in a relationship with professional golfer Tiger Woods. Ex-Federal Prosecutor Faces Charges For Allegedly Emailing Herself Copy Of DOJ Report About TrumpA former federal prosecutor in Florida has been charged with two counts of theft of government money or property for allegedly emailing herself a copy of a Justice Department report on President Donald Trump's alleged mismanagement of classified documents. Carmen Mercedes Lineberger, 62, of Port St. Lucie, Fla., allegedly disguised the government files by labeling them as “chocolate cake recipe” and “bundt cake recipe,” according to a Tuesday news release from the Department of Justice. The files Lineberger allegedly emailed herself had been sealed by a court order and prohibited from distribution or disclosure outside of the DOJ.On Wednesday, Lineberger was arraigned in federal court in West Palm Beach, Fla. If convicted, she faces more than 20 years in prison.Trump Admin Plans To Build 250-Foot Arch In D.C. Without Congressional Approval: ReportThe Trump administration is reportedly planning to build a 250-foot triumphal arch in Washington, D.C., without congressional approval, sources told The Washington Post. Administration officials cited a 1924 Senate report in which the Arlington Memorial Bridge Commission recommended building two 166-foot-tall columns with statues atop them. The plans were approved by the 68th Congress, but the columns were never built. Now, the officials are arguing that they are simply carrying out the previous lawmakers' wishes for the landmark. Read more in The Washington Post:A Person Convicted Of Child Sex Abuse Could Benefit From Trump's Slush FundA man sentenced to life in prison for sexually abusing two middle-school aged children could end up benefiting from President Donald Trump's massive slush fund.Andrew Paul Johnson was sentenced earlier this year just months after being pardoned by Trump for his role in the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol attack.Under Trump's $1.8 billion "Anti-Weaponization Fund," beneficiaries could include Jan. 6 rioters. Johnson previously alleged he planned to get restitution money from the Trump administration over his Jan. 6 pardon.Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche will help oversee who gets the money. And at a Senate Appropriations subcommittee Tuesday, Blanche said recipients could include rioters convicted of assaulting law enforcement.Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.) asked Blanche if that would also include Johnson."Can you commit to not making that person eligible for a payout under this fund?" Van Hollen asked. Blanche's answer was less than reassuring."You are obviously lying in your question, because there's no way this person committed to that," Blanche said.Aaron Rodgers Vows 2026 NFL Season Will Be His LastPITTSBURGH (AP) — Aaron Rodgers took his time before deciding he wanted to come back for a 22nd season. The Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback already has made up his mind about a 23rd: There won’t be one.“This is it,” Rodgers said Wednesday when the four-time NFL MVP was asked if this would be his final year.Read more here:Trump's Ballroom Billion On Life Support In SenateSenate Republicans appear to be on the verge of dropping funds for President Donald Trump's White House ballroom from an ICE funding bill they're planning to pass by the end of the week. Senate Majority Leader John Thune (R-S.D.) declined to say Wednesday if he'd dropped the ballroom funding proposal from the bill, even as other senators said they expected it to go away."We're still working through the the final provisions of what it will look like," Thune told reporters. "There's a couple of couple of snags — snafus, if you will — that we've run into."The Senate parliamentarian said Republicans' original version of the ballroom funding couldn't remain in the bill under the special budget process Republicans are using to bypass Democrats in the Senate.Republicans can rewrite the proposal to satisfy the parliamentarian, but are apparently having trouble writing it in a way that satisfies the 50 senators they need to pass the bill. Multiple Republican senators have said they have a problem with funding Trump's gilded banquet hall at a time of broad economic dissatisfaction. "We were told that the ballroom money is out," Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) told reporters Wednesday, cautioning that he hadn't seen final text of the bill. See All Updates