MOVEMENT:
Two Chinese tankers carrying about 4 million barrels of oil exited the Strait of Hormuz yesterday, while South Korea said one of its tankers was transiting the strait
Iran yesterday threatened to spread war beyond the Middle East if the US attacks again, after US President Donald Trump said he had come within an hour of restarting the military campaign.Six weeks since Trump paused Operation Epic Fury for a ceasefire, talks to end the war have largely stalled.Iran this week submitted a new offer to the US, but its public accounts of it repeat terms previously rejected by Trump, including demands for control of the Strait of Hormuz, compensation for war damage, lifting of sanctions, release of frozen assets and the withdrawal of US troops from the area.
A 3D-printed oil pipeline is displayed over a map of the Strait of Hormuz in an illustration photograph taken on March 23.
Trump on Monday, and again on Tuesday, said that he had come close to ordering a new bombing campaign, but had put it off at the last minute to give more time for diplomacy.“I was an hour away from making the decision to go today,” Trump told reporters at the White House on Tuesday.










