A shooting at a mosque complex in San Diego on Monday left three people dead, including a security guard, before the two suspected gunmen took their own lives in a vehicle nearby, police said. Emergency response teams found the victims outside the sprawling Islamic Center of San Diego, the largest mosque in San Diego County, after reports of an active shooter. Authorities later found the two suspected attackers, described as teenagers, dead in a car near the mosque, CNN reported.JOIN US ON TELEGRAMFollow our coverage of the war on the @Kyivpost_official. San Diego Police Chief Scott Wahl said the suspects “appear to have died from self-inflicted gunshot wounds.” Authorities are treating the shooting as a hate crime. Police said the threat had been neutralized, while federal and local agencies continued to investigate the attack.

Kyiv PostKyiv Post is Ukraine’s first and oldest English news organization since 1995. Its international market reach of 97% outside of Ukraine makes it truly Ukraine’s Global – and most reliable – Voice.