Cuba Warns Of ‘Bloodbath’ After Report Of Alleged Drone Plot Targeting U.S.Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel warned Monday that any military aggression against the island nation by the U.S. would result in a “bloodbath.” The warning follows a report that Cuba is considering drone attacks against the U.S. Diaz-Canel, in a statement, denied that Cuba poses a threat or has aggressive plans or intentions against any country, including the U.S.“Cuba, which already endures a multidimensional aggression from the U.S., does have the absolute and legitimate right to defend itself against a military onslaught,” he added.Axios, citing a review of classified intelligence, reported Sunday that Cuba has acquired more than 300 military drones amid plans to attack the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay, U.S. military vessels, and possibly Key West, Fla.Las amenazas de agresión militar contra #Cuba de la mayor potencia del planeta son conocidas.Ya la amenaza constituye un crimen internacional. De materializarse, provocará un baño de sangre de consecuencias incalculables, más el impacto destructivo para la paz y la estabilidad…— Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez (@DiazCanelB) May 18, 2026Key MomentJudge Rules Partly In Favor Of Luigi Mangione At Key Pretrial HearingA New York state judge threw alleged UnitedHealthcare CEO killer Luigi Mangione a bone at a hearing Monday, determining that key pieces of evidence are barred from the trial because of the way local police in Altoona, Pennsylvania, handled his arrest.Critically, however, Judge Gregory Carro ruled that a handgun found in Mangione’s backpack and a red notebook containing alleged references to Brian Thompson’s murder will be allowed as evidence at trial.Read more here: Trump Moves To Dismiss $10B Suit Over Leaked Tax Returns Amid Reports Of A Compensation DealPresident Donald Trump on Monday moved to withdraw his $10 billion lawsuit against the Internal Revenue Service over the leak of his tax returns after reports that his administration was poised to create a fund to compensate some of his allies.The disclosure was made in a filing in federal court in Florida, where the lawsuit was filed last year.ABC News first reported last week that Trump was prepared to drop his lawsuit as part of a deal that would create a $1.7 billion fund to pay allies of the president who believe they were wrongly investigated and prosecuted.Read more from the Associated Press:Canada Confirms Hantavirus Case In Former Cruise PassengerOne of four Canadians who traveled on the cruise ship at the center of a hantavirus outbreak tested positive for the virus over the weekend, with the total number of reported cases now at 11, health officials said.The Canadian case was confirmed through laboratory testing on Saturday. A person who was traveling with the infected individual tested negative for the virus, the Public Health Agency of Canada said in a statement.“There have been no further cases identified at this time. All high-risk contacts are isolating and will continue to be monitored closely by local public health,” the health agency said.There are now nine confirmed and two probable cases as of Monday, said the World Health Organization’s director general, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, who announced the ship’s remaining crew members are starting a 42-day quarantine.This quarantine follows the ship arriving in the Netherlands on Monday. The ship will now undergo a full cleaning and disinfection, he said in a statement.Pleased to see the next step go smoothly as the MV Hondius arrived in the #Netherlands today. The remaining crew, who sailed the ship from the Canary Islands, will now begin a 42-day quarantine period, and the ship will undergo full cleaning and disinfection. There have been… pic.twitter.com/Tyd9wNRHfc— Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus (@DrTedros) May 18, 2026Trump Planning To Add Helipad To White House Lawn: ReportsPresident Donald Trump is reportedly in talks to install a permanent helipad at the White House as a solution to Marine One damaging the lawn.The helipad could be added to the South Lawn as early as this summer, The Washington Post reported, citing people familiar with the issue.The Wall Street Journal first reported the construction talks.Shakira Acquitted Of Tax Fraud, Court Orders Spain To Hand Back $70 MillionSpain’s High Court has acquitted Colombian pop star Shakira of tax fraud and overturned the 55 million euro ($64 million) fine imposed in 2021 by the Spanish tax agency, according to a court document seen by Reuters on Monday.Acting on an appeal by the “Hips Don’t Lie” singer, the court ordered the Treasury to reimburse her with over 60 million euros ($70 million), including interest, Shakira’s defense said.The judge ruled that authorities had failed to prove that Shakira spent more than 183 days in Spain in 2011, as required by Spanish law to be considered a tax resident in the country. It does not affect tax years after 2011.Read more from Reuters:Trump Tells Fortune He Regrets Not Seeking Larger Stake In IntelPresident Donald Trump told Fortune that he “should have asked for more” in last year’s agreement with Intel that resulted in the U.S. acquiring a 10% stake in the chipmaker.“I said, ‘Give the country 10% ownership for free in Intel,’ ” he told the outlet of his deal with the company’s CEO, Lip-Bu Tan, which some critics likened to a "step toward socialism."“He said, ‘You have a deal.’ I said, ‘Shit, I should have asked for more,’” Trump said of the pact, which included the U.S. investing about $10 billion in the company for domestic manufacturing.The government’s Intel position has since grown to be worth more than $50 billion, according to Reuters."Do I get credit for it? Does anybody even know I did that?" he told Fortune.Asked about an exit strategy, Trump said he thinks he can gradually sell off shares without causing the stock to plunge.Trump On SCOTUS Tariff Ruling: 'It Really Pisses Me Off'President Donald Trump covered a range of subjects in an interview with Fortune published Monday.He noted the Supreme Court's recent ruling on tariffs "really pisses me off."Read more at Fortune.Divers Found Bodies Of 4 Italians In Maldives Sea CaveROME (AP) — Italy’s Foreign Ministry said Monday rescuers have located the bodies of four Italian divers believed to be deep inside an underwater cave in a Maldive atoll.The searches had resumed on Monday after being suspended following the death of a local military diver during a perilous mission to try to reach them.Five Italian divers are believed to have died while exploring a cave at a depth of about 50 meters (160 feet) in Vaavu Atoll on Thursday, according to Italy’s Foreign Ministry. The recreational diving limit in the Maldives is 30 meters (98 feet).The body of one Italian — a diving instructor — was found earlier outside the cave.Read More From HuffPostFor previous updates from HuffPost, go here:Close