MONTREAL - The annual Portuguese Santo Cristo procession will go ahead later this afternoon in Montreal after organizers say their permit was refused last week.Organizing member Emanuel Linhares says the group behind the procession began the permit process on Feb. 12 and only received the refusal 10 days before the event. He says the Plateau-Mont-Royal borough cited Quebec’s new law on public prayer, though the procession is a silent march with no prayers or religious chants.
let playerId = 117550; // thestar player id
try {
(function (d, s, b, a, t) {
var dt = d.document










