Iran launched another barrage of missiles at Israel early Monday, killing at least eight people and wounding dozens as air raid sirens blared nationwide during the fourth consecutive day of escalating warfare between the two adversaries.
One missile fell near the American consulate in Tel Aviv and its concussion caused minor damage, U.S. Ambassador Mike Huckabee said on X. There were no injuries to American personnel.
Iran announced it had launched some 100 missiles and vowed further retaliation for Israel's sweeping attacks on its military and nuclear infrastructure, which have killed at least 224 people in the country since last Friday.
Israel said that so far, 24 people have been killed and more than 500 injured as Iran launched more than 370 missiles and hundreds of drones.
In response, the Israeli military said fighter jets had struck 10 command centers in Tehran belonging to Iran's Quds Force, an elite arm of its Revolutionary Guard that conducts military and intelligence operations outside Iran.










