Seoul, Aug. 20 (Jiji Press)--North Korea launched a suspected ballistic missile on Thursday, Japan's Defense Ministry said. The apparent ballistic missile is believed to have already fallen outside Japan's exclusive economic zone, the ministry said. South Korea's

North Korea launched at least one unidentified projectile toward the East Sea on Thursday, South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff said. The JCS said it detected th

The launch came hours after US President Trump announced plans to meet Kim Jong Un later this year.

North Korea fired a suspected ballistic missile toward the sea on Thursday. Japan's government and coastguard confirmed the projectile had already fallen. South Korean media…