The Romanian Defense Ministry said on Aug. 14 that there is no evidence the population faces "increased risk," despite documenting four incidents involving drone wreckage in a single day.

The Romanian Ministry of Defence said the drone had crashed in a wooded area and that there were so far no recorded casualties or damage to property or infrastructure. #EuropeNews

The Romanian Defense Ministry said on Aug. 14 that there is no evidence the population faces "increased risk," despite documenting four incidents involving drone wreckage in a…