LONDON: Prince Harry’s wife Meghan and their two children will not travel to London with him next week, his spokesperson said on Saturday, although a visit elsewhere in Britain had not been ruled out. Harry, the younger son of King Charles, is due in London and Birmingham next week for a series of charity engagements and events promoting the 2027 Invictus Games. Meghan, Archie, 7, and Lilibet, 5, were expected to travel with the prince, but his spokesperson said they had now dropped plans to travel to London.

Prince Harry is due to arrive in London next week and there had been speculation whether he would be joined by Meghan and his children Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet

The decision by the Sussexes - their children have not seen King Charles since 2022 - is the ltest twist after ten days of fraught discussions which are said to have reduced Harry…