BRAZZAVILLE: At least 452 people have died due to the Ebola virus in the Democratic Republic of Congo as of July, the World Health Organization said on Friday. The total number of cases stood at 1,460, WHO said, in line with Congo government data earlier in the day.

KINSHASA: The official death toll in an Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo now exceeds more than 400, according to official figures released on Thursday. The…

BRAZZAVILLE: At least 452 people have died due to the Ebola virus in the Democratic Republic of Congo as of July, the World Health Organization said on Friday. The…