"Believe me, if we don't get the right answers, it goes very quickly. We're all ready to go," said Trump.

US President Donald Trump on Monday confirmed that the United States had been preparing to launch a military attack on Iran on Tuesday, but said he had decided to halt the…

US President Donald Trump said he was planning a major new assault on Iran on Tuesday, but held off as he saw hope for securing a so far elusive agreement to end the war.

President Donald Trump on Tuesday continued to apply pressure on the Iranian regime, previewing the possibility of "another big hit."