The Marcos administration will continue to take action following the May 13 shooting incident at the Senate, committing to hold the perpetrators accountable, Palace Press Officer Undersecretary Claire Castro said Wednesday.

Malacañang on Tuesday said the controversial shooting incident at the Senate last week could have been prevented had the Senate leadership initially clarified with the National…

WHO DID IT? Marines detailed in the Senate keep their distance from the source of the gunshots that rang out on the second-floor hallway on Wednesday night, May 13, 2026. (Photo…

The Marcos administration will continue to take action following the May 13 shooting incident at the Senate, committing to hold the perpetrators accountable, Palace Press Officer…