US President claims he called off attacks planned for Tuesday at Gulf countries' request

US President Donald Trump on Monday confirmed that the United States had been preparing to launch a military attack on Iran on Tuesday, but said he had decided to halt the…

President Trump threatens a new military strike on Iran, holding off at the request of Gulf allies as serious negotiations over the conflict continue.

Iran has used the ceasefire as an opportunity "to strengthen its combat capabilities", says an army spokesman.

US President claims he called off attacks planned for Tuesday at Gulf countries' request