The US president earlier said the military may launch “another big hit” on Tehran if a peace deal is not agreed

US President Donald Trump on Monday confirmed that the United States had been preparing to launch a military attack on Iran on Tuesday, but said he had decided to halt the…

Iran's army warned on Tuesday it would "open new fronts" against the United States if it resumes attacks, after President Donald Trump said he had held off launching a new…

US President claims he called off attacks planned for Tuesday at Gulf countries' request

The US president said that he is not sure