The health minister of the Democratic Republic of Congo said on Sunday that authorities had already selected sites in Rwampara and Mongwalu to establish new treatment centers and that dozens of patients were receiving active care.

Sixty-five people are reported to have died in a new Ebola virus outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the Africa CDC said Friday. The outbreak, occurring in a…

Health workers in Kinshasa met with Dieudonne Mwamba, Director General of the National Institute of Public Health, to discuss a deadly Ebola outbreak in eastern DR Congo