SIDOARJO: The search for victims of last week’s Indonesian school collapse ended on Tuesday with the death toll climbing to 67, an official said. Part of the multi-story Islamic boarding school on Indonesia’s Java island caved in on September 29 as more than 170 students gathered for afternoon prayers. “Entering the 9th day, we have concluded the search and rescue operation for the victims,” head of the National Search and Rescue Agency (Basarnas), Mohammad Syafii, told a press conference.

Authorities say they are using heavy equipment to look for the 49 people who remain missing.

JAKARTA: The number of students confirmed dead after the collapse of an Islamic boarding school building in Indonesia rose to 36, from 16 a day earlier, the country's disaster…