KHARTOUM: An armed assault on a hospital in the war-ravaged Darfur region of Sudan killed one person, medical charity Doctors Without Borders (MSF) said Wednesday, adding it had been forced to suspend operations. Five people were also wounded in last week's attack, one of them a health worker supported by MSF, it added. Since the war between Sudan's regular army and the paramilitary Rapid Support Forces began in April 2023, more than 120 aid workers have been killed, according to the United Nations. "Humanitarian needs in Sudan have reached unprecedented levels.

KHARTOUM: An armed assault on a hospital in the war-ravaged Darfur region of Sudan killed one person, medical charity Doctors Without Borders (MSF) said Wednesday, adding it had…

Attacks occurred between August 11 and August 20, UN human rights office said, adding that death toll may be higher.