The Edo Government has said Afrobeats star David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, is free to visit the state.
The Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Kassim Afegbua, disclosed this in a statement on Friday, dismissing an online report claiming that Davido had been banned from entering the state.
An online publication had claimed that the state government had banned Davido from entering the state following recriminations between the Adelekes and Gov. Monday Okpebholo during the recently concluded Osun guber poll.
However, Afegbua described the report as false, saying the state government dissociated itself from such “spiteful behaviour by an impostor and fraud”.
“Our enemies are at it again; we did not ban Davido from entering Edo State,” Afegbua said.









