THE MOVE: Prince Harry and Meghan are reportedly heading back to Britain after six years in California.

Six years after stepping down as working royals, Prince Harry and his wife Meghan are moving to the United Kingdom within weeks, British press reported on Wednesday.

In a surprise move, Harry, the youngest son of King Charles III, and Meghan, “plan to leave the United States by the end of the month to settle in a private, non-royal residence, which is said to be located outside London”, The Telegraph said.

Several UK news outlets including the BBC reported the couple’s two children, Prince Archie, 7, and Princess Lilibet, 5, had already been enrolled in a British school for the start of the school year in early September.

Harry, 41, and Meghan, 45, left Britain for North America in 2020 amid a bitter feud with his familie, which worsened as Harry published his tell-all memoir Spare.